Wednesday, April 6, 2011

This one for you!!


the love which you gave me is stronger then y life
i cant for a minute forget yours loyelty and your lies

tell me a reason if i am not mistaken
nothing pains more when a heart is broken

when i was wrong you told i am right
you cared for me all days and night

when i was alone you came by my side
whenever i was sad you made me alright
i just cant forget the way you talk and your eyes
life without you was never so nice

tell me reason that i wont be alone
show me the way for again i born

to open my eyes in your hands
to bring the farewell in desert sands
i am sure we will see us togather again
time for sure will never be the same

never be the same the time we both suffer
never been wasted whatever the efforts
the love which you gave me is stronger then my life
ohh my beloved cute wife ....
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mansoori Exclusive Cars

Hello there, it's always good to see exclusive Cars at our various authorised Fitting Centre across the country, the more exciting part ...