Sunday, January 15, 2023

Best Birthday Gift! Family

So once again, I was temped to write something, well so many good things happened, especially after 2020!! couple of days back I turned 40 and believe me this was one of best birthday gifts I had because of my love she made our families to unite after so long and I was not expecting at all, it was awesome.

Parents and kids from both countries sent wishes and brothers gave a surprised visit to our house at midnight! she planned well, you know getting me gifts even when I strictly inform her not no buy anything. but best of all is she tried and actually made everyone to send cute and heart warming birthday videos clip!

work is going good, life is giving more lessons and making sense, it kind of tight but still I am feeling happy for having such a good people around me.  

  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mansoori Exclusive Cars

Hello there, it's always good to see exclusive Cars at our various authorised Fitting Centre across the country, the more exciting part ...