Friday, December 7, 2018

Multan

I don’t know where to begin with ? It’s awesome it’s great! Not much just discovered “The ancient city of Multan” There are many reviews and articles about Multan city, what’s different is I was all alone to find and reach places, I took almost all types of rides like Careem (Uber) services, went to entertainment places including theater shows, cinema, shopping areas, visited at holy places, train station, army guarded and secure areas, in short enjoyed my visit to the end!

Everyone is nice and friendly, I was out at day and late night times in jeans and t-shirts and easily people can recognize that I’m new to country! Few things which were very important are, every citizen of the country must have their national identity card to get anything, at Check post, hotels and even to get new SIM card! And one more thing no one should take pictures of army (soldiers or army vehicles) and restricted areas for example Near air port and government sectors, even in metro For traveling no one is allowed to click! I was stopped at multiple places by soldiers for taking pictures.

I would recommend new comers Who want to visit this specific city of Pakistan should plan between September and January, Before these months the weather is a bit hot

I also traveled to few other places like, Mianwali, Rawalpindi And Islamabad, but not for sight seeing just to met someone, The only place I stayed and roamed is Multan at this time!

These are the random pictures i got at different places while my visit!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Mansoori Exclusive Cars

Hello there, it's always good to see exclusive Cars at our various authorised Fitting Centre across the country, the more exciting part ...