Sunday, January 13, 2019

13th Jan 2019

Well, its more than 3 decades I am trying to know the world better from my prospective. its filled with every emotion happiness, sadness, funny, exciting, calmness and as well as concerned! I am glad i made up to these years, I was 35 up to last year same date.

Today was very beautiful day, got calls from families and friends wishing me for successful future, and massages as well on social media! went to work and met few clients, picked Raya from school and had a good time.

I will thank everyone for being the part of my life, little or more but it matters!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mansoori Exclusive Cars

Hello there, it's always good to see exclusive Cars at our various authorised Fitting Centre across the country, the more exciting part ...